- Balanced and Relaxed with Ernie BoxallApril 9, 2015 by ErnieBalance from United Kingdom
My first interview on podcasting and a huge thank you to Michael not just for the opportunity to spread my message through Eager to be Healthy Podcasts, but also for guiding me through the interview and allowing me space to be myself.
- InspiringMarch 22, 2015 by [email protected] from United States
The interview with Ingrid Dinter was simply inspiring. Love the show!
- Love it!March 19, 2015 by Ingrid Dinter from United States
Great job, great concept! Thank you!!
- The importance of being healthyMarch 18, 2015 by sglegster from United States
Michael opens up about his journey and how to be a better man. He and his astute guest, Nidi Kasmi, discuss ways a man can be healthy in mind, body, and spirit. Unique and compelling.
- ApotheKariMarch 8, 2015 by TheUN-Learningcenter from United States
Kari’s interview was wonderful! She is very knowledgable and the host Michael Eger was able to cover a wide range of topics from her experience to recipes and where to find ingredients with a nice easy flow.
- So important topicMarch 7, 2015 by Ana Melikian from United States
Thanks Michael for doing this podcast. So important to inspire people to be healthy.
- Awesome showMarch 3, 2015 by Bruggles1 from United States
Simple straightforward no frills...love it
- Great concept!February 28, 2015 by karrengarrity from United States
Simple and direct. Loved the episode with Rachel Martin.